Kyra and I had the distinct pleasure of attending the Women in Technology International (WITI) Social Media Conference this weekend in San Jose. There, I did a standing room only presentation on Creating Facebook Pages for business. My sincere thanks to the folk at WITI, especially WITI President, David Leighton and WITI CEO, Caroline Leighton for making this happen.
You are currently browsing the MarKyr Media weblog archives for the month June, 2009.
- MarKyr Client Energy Muse featured on MTV’s “Hired”
- Facebook “Like” Button Changes the Game For Marketers
- The Roxy Theatre is the No.1 Music Venue on Twitter, Flickr and now Facebook
- MarKyr Presents Panels at SXSW Interactive and Music Conferences
- SXSW Features Nic Adler and Markyr Media
- New York Times article: Reviving The Roxy, Can The Strip Follow
- Social Media Success – The 3 C’s
- Social Media Success – Key Principles for De-bugging your Program
- Energy Muse Jewelry featured on NBC’s The Office
- Andrea Albright launches new “I Love My Body” community